Saturday, June 16, 2012

Showtime!

Hey guys!

Tomorrow we'll have an international show here in Helsinki. I'm very excited! I will help out with irish setters, which is very exciting as I love the breed but haven't really gotten in touch with them more than once. So we'll see how it goes :) After the setters it's time for Dani the english pointer to be shown and then a west highland terrier too!  It will be a really nice day for sure and the weather is supposed to be great too - sunny and +20!

helping out kennel Original, BIS-BREEDER in Riihimäki last year

On Sunday I will have junior handling. A "normal" competition and our district championship. Sadly, I don't have a dog to compete with yet, but hopefully I will fix that problem tomorrow.. If I have time I will help out with bearded collies, tibetan spaniels and a smooth collie :)

Last year in Helsinki INT show, BIS-JH and district champion!
Those who are coming to the show - See you tomorrow! To the others, good luck in your shows and if you're not having a dog-weekend, have a relaxing weekend! See you!

♥ Hilde ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment