Thursday, April 12, 2012

On the road again tomorrow..

Hello!

How are you? I'm really great, even after an exhausting 8-hour day at school and some workout at the gym..
Last show was on Monday and tomorrow noon I'll be on the road again! Whoopee! That's how I like it. Our destination is Vaasa INT show. I will travel with Arita and her smooth collie Lubin’s In The Air Tonight "Iines". We will stay a nice night at a hotel and on Saturday it's showtime!

Last year at Vaasa INT show,
junior handling with a silky terrier

On Saturday morning I will help out with havaneses and later I will show Iines. I might also show a pomeranian and a buhund.. We'll see how the timetables keep their promises! At about 12 o'clock the junior handling will start, I don't know yet which dog I'm going to compete with, but we'll see. There are 28 entered juniors in the older group. It's one of the 20 qualification competitions for the Finnish Championship Final in December and will be judged by Anna-Mari Sampola from Finland.

Last year at Vaasa INT show,
junior handling here with a poodle as a swapdog

I will be there only on Saturday, because I have an important dance lesson on Sunday morning..

For you guys, who've followed the discussion on Facebook at the WW-12 Salzburg Junior Handling-group: I will definitely write my opinions here as soon as I get enough time. I have to say - I'm pissed off! Why can't they just follow the FCI guidelines for HANDLING and not their stupid Austrian rules for CIRCUS! Argh!

Ps. Ninja got antibiotics for a two-week cure, we think it's vaginitis. Her symptoms disappeared and she seems fine now.

Wish us luck! Will write you soon!

♥ Hilde ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment