Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It could be Friday already..

Hello!

Today we got more information of the show in Croatia! I'm surprised it looks so well organized. I hope it is when we get there too ;) There are timetables, ring schedules, judges and entry numbers. Everything is under control! It's nice because now we feel like it's safe to attend a show there in a totally different culture when we now everything we need before the show.

The show will take place 28.4-2.5 in Zadar, Croatia. It's supposed to be great weather, sunny and +23! Aah! Each day there will be 6 entered kleinspitzes (all colors), which is a pretty small number here, but apparently in south Europe it isn't :) Our judges will be:

Saturday: Joan Walsh, Ireland
Sunday: Srecko Kukic, Hungary
Monday: Petru Muntean, Belgium
Tuesday:  John Walsh, Ireland

A nice range of international judges I would say :)

I was very surprised also, when I looked at the statistics of entries for every country: There are dogs from 34 countries!! Wow! All the way from the USA, Mexico, Thailand and Japan. How cool is that? It's like a World Dog show! Still there isn't many dogs entered, only about 800 dogs (if I count correctly..)

The junior handling judges will be Joan Walsh, Mirjana Krstic Arbanas, Monique Van Brempt and Igor Mioc.

Last weekend in the annual havanese speciality,
junior handling 2nd place

Well, I can only say: I'm very excited and looking forward to the show! I will blog from there, so I'll keep you on track ;)


♥ Hilde ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment