Friday, April 6, 2012

the most winning kleinspitz of the year 2011 is...

Hello guys!

Haven't written again in a long time, sorry for that. I could pay my excuses to the exams week, but who am I kidding? Haven't read much for that, again :P

Just got the first of the german spitz breed organisation magazines of the year, and I'm proud and happy to announce that Ninja is "The most winning kleinspitz of the year 2011"! Wow! First year for Ninja to compete in official classes, and she takes the Most winning-award! I'm so proud!

Ninja BOB, CAC & CACIB in Eckerö INT show 

Ninja did an awesome job last year, and we will hopefully continue the same path this year!
Thanks all the judges who has judged Ninja to the highest award and her breeder Esa Ruotsalainen, kennel Tirhan.

This weekend's show is a bit in a haze, but as far as I know now, I will help out with cairnterriers, with a scottish terrier, maybe samoyeds and compete in junior handling. See you there!

Now Nelli will get a bath and a grooming. Nelli is attending the show in Croatia in about 3 weeks. For the natural balance in her coat and to get the right texture, you can't bath her one day before the show. The coat texture is really important for kleinspitzes, and Nelli has a little too soft coat, so I will do my best to get it a little more wire texture. I will post some before- and after pics :)


♥ Hilde ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment