Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Here I am still..!

Hey you!

Sorry for not being here.. Don't have any excuses, well I could always blame it on the school... Anyway!
I will skip some weekends' stories and tell you that Ninja attended the National Speciality for kleinspitzes on Sunday. I was so happy to have her back in the ring. And what a great job she did!!

First Ninja won the Champion Class with a CQ out of 6 CH bitches. I was so proud! And at the end she managed to end up as RES. BEST BITCH!! I couldn't be happier - so great job at the most important show for this breed this year! My sweet little Ninja <3 There were 36 entered other color kleinspitzes!

Now on Thursday we will pack our things and head up to Sweden with Ninja! There will be the 3xCACIB-show in Högbo, and we will try to get the last CACIB for Ninja. We'll see how it goes! Wish us luck :)

Ninja pictured at the beautiful park in Helsinki where the show took place
Ninja 2 years




♥ Hilde ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment