Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pori/Mikkeli-trip!

Heyy!

Earlier this week I was taking care of 7 poodles at the Harjanne family together with Sanni when they were abroad. When they came home on Friday night, we drove on Saturday morning (27th July) to Pori INT show! I was actually again entered to an another show in Mikkeli, but decided to help out with dogs in Pori.

The weather was amazing! +30 degrees and sun! First show without rain this summet! Whoopee!
First I was showing a champion class bearded collie, Memorylane Show Me The Party "Diesel". "Diesel" had decided to do it very hard for me and pooped in the ring 3 times.. And yes, he had done his business earlier this morning, so it wasn't about that :D The judge though just laughed and joked about it.. I wasn't that happy :p "Diesel" ended up as BM/3. Next up was a champion bitch, who took BB/2.

best male-class in bearded collies. I'm the 2nd from right with "Diesel"

Kennel Memorylane's breeder's group took once again BOB-BREEDER. In the finals we also got success- BIS-3 BREEDER! Congrats Nina!

kennel Memorylane BIS-3 BREEDER!

I'm not at all a poodle person, I personally think that they're one of the "hardest-to-show"-breeds. I was handling a cute brown dwarf poodle, that I had earlier this week taken care of. She was performing very well, and we wanted a CACIB for her BUT we had to settle with RES-CACIB :p She was also BB/3.

dwarf poodle "Elin" stacked by her owner here

I was also quickly helping out with a tibetan spaniel breeders group. Kennel Tuuling went BOB-BREEDER out of 3 breeder's groups! Congrats Tuula!

kennel Tuuling BOB-BREEDER!
After BIS-BREEDER we started driving back towards Espoo and the next morning the same thing again - though just the other direction. It was time for Mikkeli INT show!

In the morning (28th July) in Mikkeli INT show (2600 dogs) I showed a black havanese Bellezza's Black Diamond "Musta". Musta performed very well and got EXC and placed 2nd in junior class. He's only 10 months old! I was helping Noora-Liia with her dachshounds, they both got VG and placed as 2nd & 3rd in their classes.

Humisevan Harjun Vogue "Saimi"
© Noora-Liia Rautio
Humisevan Harjun Vegas
© Noora-Liia Rautio

I had time to watch the junior handling where my friends competed. I wasn't allowed to compete, as yesterday because I've already won the qualification competition for the Finnish Championship. Ellen did very well, and in my honest opinion she should've got a placement but the judge thought she didn't "shine" from the others.. Hmm.

Nea did very well with her lhasa apso and placed third! Congrats hun <3 Sanni competed with a silky terrier, without placement which she should've deserved. I wasn't really on the same level as the judge :p

Nea going 3rd in junior handling!

In the finals then I got to show a lovely smooth collie-veteran in the BIS-VETERAN. Unfortunately we didn't get any success, but she showed herself very well. Kennel Bellezza's havaneses had been BOB-BREEDER so I helped out in the BIS-BREEDER. And guess what? They went BIS-BREEDER!! Whoopee! The judge was Mrs. Leni Finne from Finland.

kennel Bellezza's havaneses BIS-BREEDER!
I was really happy to be there when a black kleinspitz went BIS-VETERAN!! It's really not common that kleinspitzes succeed in the finals even though we do have the best kleinspitzes in Europe.. So I congratulate Henna Virtala for Max's success! Max is officially Pienenpolun Max Millenium.

Pienenpolun Max Millenium BIS-VETERAN!
So this weekend was over with great results again.. The next weekend we took a trip to eastern Finland 6 hours away.. 3xCACIB in Kuopio! I'll write about that later!

♥ Hilde ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment