Sunday, September 30, 2012

Off we go in 3 days..


THE Romania-trip is approaching.. I've checked the weather forecast and omg, I'm so happily surprised that the whole week it'll be almost +30 degrees!! Suits me well indeed in this rainy autumn  and +10 degrees of ours. :D I will travel together with Sanni and my mum! We will fly about 7 hours altogether, first to Istanbul and then to Bucharest.. A long trip but totally worth it if I get summer back for even 5 days! :D

On Thursday there'll be a show called "Bucharest-winner" and Ninja's entered. I will also compete in JH with a spanish waterdog :) On Friday is the first day of the EUW-12 and Ninja's ring is that day. Also my junior handling where I will compete with the same pharaoh hound as in WDS this spring. On Saturday I've promised to help out with a saluki and, junior handling of course, also this day with the pharaoh. On Sunday then only junior handling and probably with the spanish waterdog :)

We'll see how the show goes, I have my goals and would like to be in the European Championship-final, this last year of mine. But that means I have to qualify on some of the days, which isn't that easy :) The judges are at least professionals, so I think it's going to be nice competitions!

We will also meet our friends from all around the world there, which makes the trip even better! Ninja's competing in Champion Class together with 3 other bitches. She's looking as good as always :P She hasn't dropped the coat yet, which is odd, but I don't mind! Keep the coat please, Ninja! :D

Nothing much to tell right now, I promise to keep you updated from Romania!

♥ Hilde ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment